All Weather Pitch Rules
All Weather Facility User Policy
These rules have been developed by the Board of Directors of Donabate Portrane Community & Leisure Centre to help provide a safe environment for user groups, to protect the surface of the All Weather Facility and to support the longevity of the All Weather Facility.
This facility is a shared Community \ School facility funded by The Department of Education & Skills & Fingal County Council provided for Community use.
PLEASE RESPECT COMMUNITY CENTRE AND SCHOOL PROPERTY Before using or entering the All Weather Facility please read the following rules:
Only non marking sole runners/ footwear may be worn in the All Weather Facility. No football /rugby boots/Cogs/Rubber studs/ Blades are allowed on pitch.
Under NO CIRCUMSTANCES can high heels shoes, boots or sandals or any type of outdoor footwear that may damage the surface of the pitch be worn in the All Weather Facility.
Please ensure that your runners/footwear are clean before entering the All Weather Facility.
- No metal strips on hurley /hockey sticks. Hockey sticks confirming to the rules must be in good condition and free from obstructive splinters and cracks. The head must be bound with tape.
- Under no circumstances can FOOD/DRINKS/CHEWING GUM be consumed in the entering the All Weather Facility.
- Any spillages or marks should be reported to a member of staff.
- There is strictly NO SMOKING allowed within the playing area the pitch. All litter to be put in bins provided
- Please keep the ball within the confines of the boundaries
- No children under the age of 18 is allowed inside the facility unless supervised by an adult.
- There is no jewellery allowed whilst participating in any physical exercise area in the facility.
- No crawling under dividing nets
All damages must be reported to centre reception immediately after the incident failure to do so will result in the booking being stopped until such damages are paid for.