- Child welfare and protection
- Creating a child friendly environment
- Membership Terms & Conditions
- Recruitment and selection
- Coach Education Policy
- Policy for Overnight and Away Trips
- Child Protection Communication Policy
- Garda Vetting Policy
- Supervision Policy
- Role of Relevant Persons Policy
- Disciplinary policy
- Confidentiality policy
- Equity policy
- Complaints and appeals procedure
Code of Conduct
Portrane Hockey Club will provide transparency in relation to the data collection, handling or keeping of personal Data on our members, coaches, volunteers and any other person associated with the Club.
Please refer to the Club’s GDPR Policy
What information we collect and why.
Managing member information for the club for the purposes of our legitimate interests in the operating the hockey club’s members base.
The Type of Information purposes processing members (Parents/ Guardians) name, address, telephone number, email address, Bank Accoutn details, date of birth, Male/Female.
- Using the MyClub Finances processing portal, please note the member will have access to the relevant data using the MyClub Finances Portal. Please refer to the GDPR Policy. MyClubFinances according to the GDPR Policy.
- Using the Leinster Hockey Association registration Portal, for the purpose of player registration. LHA GDPR Policy.
- Using telephone number to register in the WhatsApp Groups for event and match announcements only
Managing the volunteer information of the club for the purposes of our legitimate interests in operating hockey and provide safety in accordance to the child protection act
The Type of Information purposes processing Volunteers name, address, telephone number, email address, date of birth, Male/Female.
- Using the Club child protection Offices safe storage facilities
- Using the An Garda Síochána vetting Portal
Managing the Clubs contract with the Club head coach for the purposes of our legitimate interests in operating the Contract.
The Type of Information purposes processing Coach name, address, telephone number, date of birth, Bank Accoutn details, social security details
- Using Club secretary storage facility
- Using the Revenue online Portal
Managing events for the legitimate interests of the promoting players, teams and events we use Name, mobile numbers, photos and videos of members we put on the Portrane Hockey site, Social Media pages and press releases on local media channels.
We will seek the members consent on the relevant channels and the member may withdraw their consent at any time by contacting us by e-mail or letter.
The Type of information purposed processing the Member’s name, mobile number and e-mail address.
Eg. Whatsapp which is used for player information around event and matches.
Please note that the club has destroyed all paper membership forms from previous seasons and these are no longer available, All previous season data, where applicable, is stored online in MyClub Finances Portal and is accessible and manageable using the My Club Finances Portal.