|Anja Otto||Lucy Flanagan||Elaine McKenna||Hannah MayGodkin||Sarah Dowling|
|Emma Downey||Aimee Wooley||Aoife Lee||Aisling Patterson||Annika Weinhold|
|Tia Mulvey||Charlie Mangan||Claire Molony||Ellen Laforgue||Aimee Voss|
|Aoife Gleeson||Chloe Flanagan||Erin McGahan||Eva Murphy||Emma OSullivan|
|Caoimhe McCann||Hannah Moynihan||Izzy ODea||Hannah Tigh||Aoife Conlon|
|Caoimhe McGill||Jenny Farrell||Laura Flynn||Neasa Bissett||Clodagh White|
|Haley Clarke||Kayleigh Berrigan||Lucy OBrien||Niamh Logue||Hanneke VanStrik|
|Eva van Dreumel||Lara Rooney||Nadine Patterson||Rachel Berney||Niamh Neville|
|Penny Henderson||Rachael Green||Sarah Keon||Ruth Basson||Nicole Forde|
|Tori Wilson||Kate Murphy||Sadhbh O’Reardon||Robben Barnes||Eva Colgan|
- Max. 7 field players + Goalie
- 1st player in list is the Captain and makes sure the teams adhere to strict Covid guidelines
- Home team will have tip-off and play on the Educate together school side of the pitch
- Away team plays in white bibs
- Matches will be 4*12 Mins
- We use 2/3 of the pitch, yellow lines for circle
- No hanging around after the match
- Teams for the 2nd match should warm up in the car park
- Minimize the celebrations of goals or wins
- Keep the Goalies separate, away from the team as much as possible
- Umpire keep 2M distance at all time and should be separate from the teams
- Short corners are played with 2 defenders and one goalie in the circle vs 4 attackers outside the circle. Ball start in the 23M line. Rest of the teams on the centre line. Ball must move 5M before entering the Circle.
- Captains will arrange the warm-up and times, but please keep in mind a solid warm up will prevent injuries so 1/2 hour before the match.
- Keep in mind this is fun!!